This comfortable Sorrento's¬†guest house takes his name from the old abbey of Sorrento, built in 1587 in honor of the Madonna di Porto Salvo.
The common areas at Porto Salvo have been designed in keeping with their former functions: the previous refectory has become the breakfast room while the recreation areas have been turned into a cafe with tables and chairs, TV room and reading room.
The rooms have been furnished in a very simple manner using natural wood furniture with clean lines; some of the original details have been preserved and restored including the existing flooring and antique arches.
This comfortable guest house in Sorrento is surrounded by a large yard where citrus trees and other typical Mediterranean plants grow.
In this protected and peaceful spot, guests can relax at any time of the day and enjoy the sea breeze on one of the chaise longues in the yard.